Tuesday, October 2, 2012

White Collar

This is an outfit I wore over the weekend. It was a result of pure laziness, but I like the result! I slept in those socks because they're so warm and cozy, and I knew I didn't want to wear pants (like practically every other day of my life) so I just threw on the first dress I found and a cardigan. I took a few photos but thought the outfit was missing something, so I added a DIY collar I made back in July and hadn't gotten around to wearing. They're really simple to make; you can follow this tutorial by Rookie for a quick DIY or this if you want to sew a collar yourself.
My dress looks a bit weird in the second photo because I tied the straps in the back so my neckline lined up with my collar.







I always like the way the blurry ones come out best
Collar- DIY
Dress- Marshalls
Cardigan- Gap
Socks- Steve Madden
Shoes- Bass


I've been singing this song the whole time I was making this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment