Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pumpkin Spice

My absolute favorite thing about fall is pumpkin everything, especially lattes. I'm not a frequent coffee drinker but I've been getting them at least 5 days a week. So this post is dedicated to my favorite things about fall: pumpkin lattes, jackets and cozy socks.








I've been practicing my jumping pose but I've still got some work to do with my face mid-jump. So obviously the only sensible thing to do is replace my face with a cat's. 


You are the light of my life


jacket- thrifted
                                                                       shirt- thrifted
                                                                     skirt- Forever 21
                                                                  socks- steve madden
                                                                        shoes- bass



No comments:

Post a Comment