Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Bad Girls Do It Well

     This outfit is pretty different from my everyday style. I've been listening to/channeling a lot of M.I.A and Azealia Banks lately, so the saddle shoes+cardigans just didn't feel right. I bought this moto jacket recently and have been dying to wear an outfit that fully encapsulates the badass I feel like/AM when I wear it. I probably wouldn't wear the sports bra in public because I'd feel really exposed which is not something I'm used to or comfortable with. But it was fun to pretend in the comfort of my backyard!
     I used to wear these pink docs nearly every day when I was in high school, but for the last year and a half I've primarily been wearing saddle shoes. I loved walking down the hallways in these docs; I felt like I could crush anyone who even looked at me funny. It's weird how simple things like shoes or a badass jacket can alter your mood and make you feel invincible. Anyway, this shoot was really fun and ~empowering~ so it's clear that I need to  channel M.I.A into my everyday style/attitude.












Jacket- Aeropastel
Sports Bra- Target
Skirt- Forever 21
Belt- H&M
Shoes-Dr. Martens
Hat- Walmart



                                          




No comments:

Post a Comment