Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Ghosts of Outfits Past


I've been really busy lately with school and whatnot, so I haven't really made the time to take pictures. I did wear a really cute outfit the other day and get a new jacket, so I should have new posts soon! For the sake of posting something I decided to do a short post on outfits I've worn in the past.


Universal Studios

Dress- thrifted
Bag- Forever 21
Shoes- my mom's


Downtown Disney

blouse- thrifted
dress- thrifted
sandals- my mom's
bag- Forever 21

Somewhere in Georgia, I forgot whoops!

blouse- my mom's
belt- thrifted
skirt- not sure it's really old
shoes- Bass

Christmas!
Dress- Forever 21
Cardigan- I heart Ronson, JC Penny
Collar- Asos
Tights- Hue
Shoes- Aerosoles

Islands of Adventure

Dress- thrifted, reconstructed
Belt- thrifted
Sandals- my mom's
bag- not sure



No comments:

Post a Comment