Saturday, November 10, 2012

Hey Little Girl in the High School Sweater

This outfit is part of my ongoing ~high school vibes~ theme. I wear saddle shoes almost every day and my favorite thing in the world is when older women tell me that it reminds them of when they were in grade school. This outfit formula (blouse+sweater+saddle shoes) is something I wear frequently during the fall and winter season because I'm usually in a rush in the morning and it just works every time. I was particularly excited to wear this sweater because I purchased it at Goodwill over the summer for $5 and it's 100% cashmere and just perfect. I thought I'd switch up my environment for once since I usually take outfit photos in my backyard and it worked really well with my theme which was a plus! 








Sweater- thrifted
Blouse - thrifted
skirt- ???
tights-Hue
shoes- Bass
Bag- Urban Outfitters





No comments:

Post a Comment