Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Best Witch

 I took these when I got back from Target, so they came out kind of dark. I really liked this outfit, primarily because it feels like I'm wearing pajamas and secondly because it's cute. Nothing too special, so it'll probably be my go-to outfit this fall when I'm running late (so always) or just too lazy (also always).

I love how versatile the idea behind the outfit is. I got the idea from the girl in this photo. I have the same dress, and when I saw how cute hers looked over a button down blouse it's like I had a huge epiphany. I have no idea why I never tried layering my dresses before, but now I feel like the possibilities are endless! Which means I'll be wearing various versions of this look all fall.

Also, special thanks to my mom for buying me the coolest and most accurate ribbon. Kind of ruined the photo so I'll take a better one next time (it says "Best Witch" if you can't see it clearly).




My yard is a mess. I have no idea whose mattress that is.





Best Witch Ribbon- Target
Black Sweater- Gap
Dress- H&M
Tights- Hue
Shoes- Bass

No comments:

Post a Comment